How to download My Reminder 1.2 mod apk for pc

How to download My Reminder 1.2 mod apk for pc



My Reminder.apk 1.2
Name: My Reminder.apk
ID: com.technologies.gimick.myreminder
Version: 1.2
Size: 4.1 Mb



My Reminder Screen Preview

How to install My Reminder lastet apk for pc
How to download My Reminder 1.2 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Reminder lastet apk for bluestacks

How to install My Reminder apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Reminder Description

Never forget any important event. My Reminder helps you mark special events and can show you notifications when you mark them. Currently we only support birthday, anniversary, meetings & other, however we will add support for custom messages in later iterations.

What's new in My Reminder 1.2

UI changes.
Update Reminder
Rate Application
About
My Reminder | 8 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download My Reminder patch 1.2 APK



Search terms:
How to install My Reminder patch 1.2 apk for pc
How to use My Reminder unlimited apk
How to mod My Reminder 1.2 apk
How to get My Reminder mod apk

Previous Post
Next Post